Comments from users

Here's a compliment I received from a Letus Extreme user. He took the Letus Extreme apart and replace with the focusing screen from me. This is what he said....

"Hey Greg,
Sorry I didnt send you an email letting you know, but yes, we have received them. I put the 5 micron glass in. I am very happy with the results. IN outdoor lighting with the supplied(Letus35) screen I could not close the 35mm lens down below f5 or 6. I did a test where I closed the lens down close to f20 with your screen and still had a somewhat usable image. This will be great for when we are shooting outdoors and need to buy ourselves some focal range. The image overall looks very clean also!!
Thanks so much!!James "

"Hi Greg,
I got the adapter and it works great. I've got to get a smaller lens, as right now I've got a canon zoom and the whole thing is quite big. Or I've got to get some major support for the lens before I use it. I'm going to try and rig something with mirrors so I can see correctly. Love how it works! Thanks for your great work! I'll recommend you to anyone. Could you tell me what exactly the red button on the motor does? Thanks again,Susan"
Susan Emshwiller
Desert City Film Works
5025 Los Robles Street
Los Angeles, Ca. 90041

Hello Greg! Thanks for your DOF adapter, it already got to our post office here in Prague. I have one week of shooting behind me. I am still learning, but the results are great!! On HF100 a have a visible hotspot, I can avoid it by using a bigger zoom. I playing around with settings, the best results I get with AV mode f2.0 (using CANON EF 50mm/1.8 II lens) + increasing EXPOSURE (+4). Cine mode does not look so great. I decided to buy small LCD TV green (7“) to see what I am shooting, because it is hard to have everything in focus and good composition with the picture upside down :). Maybe I can create my own Vimeo account, I will let you know. I am really happy with your GT35pro!
Dusan
Prague

Comments

Popular Posts